Buy Clindamycin Online
Clindamycin is a localizer – lincosamide, which allows, with a wide spectrum of action, to inhibit the growth of beneficial bacteria and block infectious and inflammatory diseases in the acute stage and in the phase of persistent remission. The use of clindamycin eliminates the activity of many pathogenic microorganisms.
What is Clindamycin?
Clindamycin is an antibiotic of the linkcosamide group, a semi–synthetic analogue of lincomycin (7-chlorodeoxy derivative of lincomycin), has a bacteriostatic effect due to inhibition of protein synthesis by ribosomes. High concentrations of the drug against highly sensitive microorganisms can have a bactericidal effect.
Clindamycin is resistant to the action of hydrochloric acid in gastric juice. After oral administration, it is rapidly absorbed from the digestive tract, its bioavailability is 90% and does not depend on food intake.
Microbiological examination revealed a rather high sensitivity of the selected microflora to CLINDAMYCIN – sensitive strains accounted for 83.3% of the total bacterial microflora. Fungal flora was detected in two patients with chronic purulent sinusitis in the exacerbation phase (Candida albicans) and in one patient with chronic purulent otitis media in the exacerbation phase (Aspergillius niger).
What does clindamycin treat?
Pathogenic microorganisms sensitive to the composition of clindamycin die after taking it. What does an antibiotic help from? Indications for use are presented in the form of a list:
• osteomyelitis (inflammation of the bone marrow);
• arthritis (joint damage);
• septicemia (the presence of pathogenic bacteria in the blood);
• endocarditis (inflammation of the inner lining of the heart);
• chlamydia (genitourinary infection);
• cervicitis (pathology of the cervix);
• peritonitis (inflammation of the abdominal cavity);
• abscess (acute purulent inflammation);
• ENT diseases (pneumonia, otitis media, bronchitis, tonsillitis);
• vaginosis (pathology of the vaginal mucosa);
• skin diseases (acne, carbuncle, erysipelas, boils);
• phlegmon (purulent process of the limbs);
• fasciitis (pain in the heel);
• wound infection after injury.
The recommended amount of antibiotic use depends on the age of the diagnosis and the course of the patient’s disease. Capsules are used before meals or after meals, depending on the symptoms of the existing pathology. Treatment with the voiced drug implies: taking clindamycin in tablets (capsules). With an infectious disease, 150 mg of an antibacterial agent is prescribed, which should be consumed 6-8 hours before a meal. In acute relapse, the dosage can be increased to 450 mg per day. The effect of the drug on children is strictly controlled by a pediatrician and does not exceed 3–4 doses per day, calculated at 8–25 mg / kg after a meal.
This drug also has a number of contraindications for its use. These will include the following diseases:
– myasthenia gravis;
– bronchial asthma;
– ulcerative colitis;
– impaired kidney or liver functionality in severe form;
– individual hypersensitivity to this drug, that is, to any of its constituent components;
– old age and the presence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (including a history);
– children‘s infant age up to 1 month;
– for parenteral and oral use – periods of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Intravaginal use of this drug should be carried out strictly as prescribed by the attending physician.
This drug, in any form, must be kept out of the reach of children, moisture and direct sunlight, at room temperature. The shelf life of clindamycin, in any form, is 3 years from the date of manufacture.