The appearance of the product may differ from that shown.
Buy Clpro Online
Cipro is an antibiotic in a group of drugs called fluoroquinolones. It is used to treat different types of bacterial infections, e.g. bladder inflammation.
Delivery of orders over $ 200 is free!
Delivery methods may differ depending on the locality and the courier services operating in it.
Payment on the site by card or payment system.
All goods are certified.
Storage of medicines corresponds to the optimal temperature regime and the "cold chain" for thermolabile drugs
The seller guarantees the packaging of the ordered goods, which ensures its integrity and safety of proper quality and presentation.
Preparations of proper quality cannot be exchanged or returned. Poor quality drugs can be returned within 14 days.
Pack quantity: 120
Release form: Pills
Manufacturer: Pharmaceuticals Inc., Canada
1 tablet contains ciprofloxacin hydrochloride in terms of ciprofloxacin 250 mg or 500 mg
250 mg tablet
Additional ingredients: corn starch, methyl (E 218), propylparaben (E 216), colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, talc, starch sodium (Type A), microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, Opadry white (Hypromellose E-15, lactose monohydrate , titanium dioxide (E 171), talc, polyethylene glycols (PEG-400), polyethylene glycol (PEG-4000)), titanium dioxide (E 171), polyethylene glycol (PEG-4000)
500 mg tablet
excipients: corn starch, methylparaben (E 218), propyl paraben (E 216), colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, talc, sodium starch (type A), microcrystalline cellulose, opadry white (hypromellose E-15, lactose monohydrate, titanium dioxide (E 171), talc, polyethylene glycols (PEG-400), polyethylene glycol (PEG-4000)), titanium dioxide (E 171), polyethylene glycol (PEG-6000).
Cipro instruction for use (Dosage)
Dosage and administration: Ciprofloxacin: The duration of treatment depends on the severity of the disease, the clinical course and the results of bacteriological examination. In some cases, it may be possible to add other antimicrobial agents. If a patient is not able to take pills for any reason, it is recommended to carry out treatment with an infusion form of the drug, with a subsequent transition to oral administration.
Infections of the lower respiratory tract: 500-750 mg 2 times a day – 7-14 days.
Upper respiratory tract infections:
- Exacerbation of chronic sinusitis – 500-750 mg 2 times a day – 7-14 days;
- Chronic suppurative otitis media – 500-750 mg 2 times a day, 7-14 days;
- Malignant otitis externa – 500-750 mg 2 times a day – 28 days – 3 months.
Urinary tract infections:
- Uncomplicated cystitis: 250-500 mg 2 times a day – 3 days (for women during menopause, 500 mg once);
- Complicated cystitis, uncomplicated pyelonephritis: 500 mg 2 times a day – 7 days;
- Complicated pyelonephritis: 500-750 mg 2 times a day – Not less than 10 days in some cases (for example, with abscesses) – up to 21 days;
- Prostatitis: 500-750 mg 2 times a day – 2-4 weeks (acute), 4-6 weeks (chronic).
- Fungal urethritis and cervicitis – single dose of 500 mg;
- Orchoepididymitis and inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs – 500-750 mg 2 times a day – at least 14 days.
GI infections and intra-abdominal infections:
- Diarrhea caused by a bacterial infection, including Shigella spp, except for Shigella dysenteriae type I and the empirical treatment of severe traveler’s diarrhea – 500 mg 2 times a day – 1 day;
- Diarrhea caused by Shigella dysenteriae type I – 500 mg 2 times a day – 5 days;
- Vibrio cholera diarrhea – 500 mg 2 times a day – 3 days;
- Typhoid fever – 500 mg 2 times a day – 7 days;
- Intraabdominal infections caused by gram-negative microorganisms – 500 – 750 mg 2 times a day – 5-14 days.
Infections of the skin and soft tissues: 500 – 750 mg 2 times a day – 7-14 days.
Infections of the joints and bones: 500 – 750 mg 2 times a day – max. 3 months.
Prevention and treatment of infections in patients with neutropenia: recommended prescription in conjunction with other drugs – 500-750 mg 2 times a day – therapy continues until the end of the period of neutropenia.
Prevention of invasive infections caused by Neisseria meningitides: 500 mg once.
Postexposure prophylaxis and treatment of anthrax: treatment should begin as soon as possible after the alleged or confirmed infection – 500 mg 2 times a day – 60 days from the date of confirmation of infection.
Impaired renal function: the dose depends on creatinine clearance: 30-60ml / min – 250-500 mg every 12 hours; less than 30 ml / min – 250-500 mg every 24 hours; Hemodialysis patients – 250-500 mg every 24 hours (after dialysis procedure); peritoneal dialysis patients – 250-500 mg every 24 hours.
Impaired liver function: Dose adjustment is not required.
Cipro indications for use
- ENT organs (otitis media, sinusitis, mastoiditis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis);
- respiratory tract infections (acute bronchitis and exacerbation of chronic, pneumonia, except pneumococcal, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis);
- infections of the kidneys, urinary tract of the pelvic organs (cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostatitis, adnexitis, salpingitis, oophoritis, endometritis, tubular abscess, pelvic peritonitis);
- infections of the skin and soft tissues (infected ulcers, wounds, burns, infections of the external auditory canal, abscesses, cellulitis)
- infections of bones and joints (osteomyelitis, septic arthritis);
- sexually transmitted infections (gonorrhea, soft chancre, chlamydia)
- infections of the abdominal cavity (intra-abdominal abscesses, peritonitis, salmonellosis, including typhoid fever, campylobacteriosis; yersiniosis, shigellosis, cholera)
- severe infections on the background of immunodeficiency and neutropenia, prevention of infections during surgical interventions.
Hypersensitivity to ciprofloxacin or any component of the drug, as well as to other drugs of the fluoroquinolone group.
The simultaneous use of ciprofloxacin and tizanidine through clinically significant side effects (hypotension, drowsiness) associated with an increase in the concentration of tizanidine in plasma.
The period of pregnancy and lactation is a baby age.
Cipro side effects
Like all drugs, ciprofloxacin can cause side effects with varying frequency, regardless of whether it was taken before.
Often (1 in 10 – 100 cases): nausea, diarrhea.
Infrequently (1 in 100 – 1 000 cases): fungal superinfection, eosinophilia, lack of appetite, hyperactivity, agitation, headaches, dizziness, sleep disorders, taste disturbances, vomiting, pain in the stomach and intestines, dyspepsia, flatulence, increased liver activity enzymes, increased bilirubin, rash, pruritus, urticaria, musculoskeletal pains (in the limbs, back, chest), joint pain, impaired kidney function, fatigue, fever.
Rarely (1 to 1 000 – 10 000 cases): inflammation of the colon, changes in the number of leukocytes, anemia, decreased platelet count, allergic reactions, increased blood sugar levels, confusion, abnormal dreams, depression with the appearance of suicidal thoughts, changes in sensitivity, trembling , convulsions, dizziness, blurred vision, hearing disorders, tachycardia, lowering blood pressure, fainting, suffocation, abnormal liver function, jaundice, hepatitis, photosensitivity, muscle pain, inflammation of the joints, elevated mouse -screw tone, muscle spasms, renal failure, blood / crystals in the urine, nephritis, increased amylase activity.
Very rarely (less than 1 per 10,000 cases): hemolytic anemia, decrease in blood cell count, bone marrow function depression, anaphylactic reaction, anaphylactic shock, mental reactions with possible suicidal attempts, migraine, impaired coordination, unstable gait, odor perception disorder, increased intracranial pressure, color perception changes, vasculitis, pancreatitis, liver necrosis, petechiae, erythema, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, muscle weakness, inflammation and jerking tendons (mainly Achilles), edema, increased sweating.